Sunday, July 30, 2006

I need your grace to remind me to find my own

Water gun fights, slip 'n slides, and jello wrestling. Yep, that pretty much sums up my weekend. Such craziness. I can now say I have jello wrestled once in my life. And to think, I actually was about to not go through with it....but it looked like they were having so much fun. I just had to put my fears behind me and do it. And I'm so glad I did. It's all about taking risks. Even if they're small, but it's the only way I will ever be able to move forward, to better myself and become the person that I want to be. I'm getting there. It's a long, tedious, scary-as-hell process, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Just gotta keep taking chances and pushing myself to do things I normally wouldn't do. And I will not settle anymore--I want a relationship, and I will not sell myself short for ANYONE else anymore.

No comments: