Tuesday, March 21, 2006

baby i'm back here

I'm still alive...life's just been so crazy lately...not to mention I've done something crazy that caused me to go the ER on Saturday morning...I'm perfectly ok, and I probably didn't actually need to go, but it was just to be on the safe side. So, I took half of an adderall so I could drink all evening and night on St. Patrick's Day. I definitely accomplished my goal, but I had a few minor complications that next morning (heart beating very fast, very hot, short of breath). This guy I met stayed over with me (nothing happened, didn't want anything to...why I let him even come over I have no idea...now he's obsessed with me...would be absolutely perfect, except I'm not at all attracted to him--it was just a drunk, more like wasted, thing) and he took care of me, which was really sweet. But, I have no interest in him whatsoever. He doesn't even live in town. He called me today, but I missed his call (not on purpose, my phone was on silent and I was extremely busy today). I feel like I should call him back, but I really don't want to. He didn't leave a message. I feel bad. But he'll get over it. I kissed Micah again on Friday...two guys in one night. Have NO idea how that happened...we were all standing around and I had my camera out, and the next thing I know we're kissing and taking a picture of us while we're kissing. I don't like him, either. More of the idea that he likes me. I don't like anyone right now. I'm definitely attracted to Jason, and we're still in touch. I should see him tomorrow night at out crush...I invited him and he said he "def. wanted to go to that." I would definitely like to dance and kiss that boy again...long day number one down, long day number two ahead...

No comments: