Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kisses don't lie

I've been sick in bed for the past three days. I've felt like I've been practically dying I've been so miserable. But my weekend was worth all of it! My cousin got married in South Carolina last weekend, and boy did I ever have some fun, lol...let's just say there were two boys...one friday (and yes is the answer to what you may be thinking)...and then one late saturday night (and no, not technically...). Both incredibly good looking guys. Both friends of my cousin! I was seriously the slut at the wedding, lol! I'll be honest...I went a little wild. I didn't come back to my room either night, and on Saturday night, I only got 2 hours of sleep! It's definitely a weekend I will remember. Just wanted to write a little something...now it's time for some more sleep so hopefully I'll be feeling much much better tomorrow.

No comments: