Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears

No matter what, I always seem to return to this place. It's a circle that never ends. And I'm afraid it never will. I want it to, and I'm trying so hard to end it, but after a while, it just becomes so exhausting. I have three weeks left. But three weeks of what to look forward to? A lot, but then again, it'll all be things I'll end up missing out on because of the same old reasons. Another week out of my life was wasted; but this time I really couldn't help it because I was sick. I still am sick. I wish I was able to go out tonight. But then again, who would I be going out with? I'd have to make a million phone calls to people who could care less about me. Ania is in her own world. I have no one, as usual. I wish people would call me. And not because I already called them first. And that's why they call it a wish.

No comments: