Sunday, April 23, 2006

I wanna know what goes on in your mystery

Ok, so this is reallllly bugging me right now. I talk to Ania, and she says everytime she sees Micah, he always asks about me. How's she doing, what is she up to. If he wants to know so bad, WHY DOESN'T HE JUST ASK ME HIMSELF???? I haven't heard from him or seen him since last Tuesday at the house. If he cares so much, why doesn't he call? Or respond to me? I sent him that message saying sorry about if I seemed to act weird, but he didn't say anything back. I called him Thursday night, but he didn't answer and I didn't leave a message and he never called back. And stupidly, I sent him a text message just saying hi on Friday night. I wish I hadn't done that. But I haven't heard from him AT ALL. And it's really pissing me off. I'm not calling him. I shouldn't have to. He can find out himself what is going on with me if he really wants to know. But obviously, he doesn't. Why is he sooooo confusing? He says he wants to be friends, get to know each other better, hang out. So why is he acting this way??? I'm trying, so why isn't he, when it was his freaking idea? I really want to call him out on it, like if you really want to know, you should just ask me yourself instead of going through Ania everytime. Most of the time I haven't even talked to Ania, so she has no idea anyways. She always tells him he should give me a call, too. He should really take her advice. I'm going to have to force myself to stay away from facebook tonight, because I want to write on his wall good luck on finals, but I KNOW I shouldn't. It's too tempting. But it'll only end in disappointment, as he won't respond and he STILL WON'T CALL. That's what I need to keep telling myself. And try so hard not to contact him, because it's all up to him at this point. I've made it clear that I'd like to talk to him (by calling) and that I think about him (the text message). Now it's his turn to prove it to me that he wants to hang out and be friends. And he still has to work on everything else that he's already screwed up. Because I haven't forgotten.

No comments: