Tuesday, June 12, 2007

When the sun shines we'll shine together

I don't want to like him. No. Get out my head already! I can't get attached. I won't let myself get attached. He can't provide what I'm looking for. I don't need a distraction like him, because it will pull me in the wrong direction. A direction I don't want to go anymore. That I promised myself I wouldn't because I know I deserve more, deserve better. I can't chase him...if he wants to talk to me or see me, he will. I can't give him the satisfaction of knowing that I like him, when he's the one that's incredibly lucky to just be talking to me. And that's not just being conceited. I mean, he's four years younger than me! My brother's age!! But still, it doesn't matter what age a guy is, the feelings are still the same as with every other one. Stupid crush! Go away, just leave me alone. I don't want to get hurt again. Not like this, not by him. Save the heartbreak for someone who's really worth it in the future. Not another fling. But I have a feeling it's already too late...

No comments: