Monday, September 11, 2006

I can't wait to fall in love with you....

Boys, boys, boys...I love boys! Well, not when they're jerks, lol! But, I met a new one this weekend! So exciting. His name is Nick, and he's a Sig Ep. It was completely random how we met...I was following Ania, he was standing nearby, Ania said something and asked him if he was a Sig Ep, we all introduced ourselves, Ania left, but he kept talking to me so I stayed. And...that led to getting dinner together, then hanging out at his house for the rest of the night! It was such a good night. I used self-control this time, so all we did was makeout. For like 5 hours! He is sooo cute, too! I talked to him online last night, and we were flirting like crazy. I think he's definitely interested. But I'm going to take it slow this time, not rushing into anything. I don't want to get hurt, nor do I want to do something stupid. So I'm trying not to get too caught up with him right now. We're also in a poking war on facebook. Haha. I'll probably talk to him later today. Hopefully! Ahhh...new boys and crushes....

No comments: