Friday, September 15, 2006

It's really good to hear your voice, saying my name it sounds so sweet

Ok, so last night could have been a total bust. And I thought it was for a while. I was supposed to go out, not until later, and I was all ready to go out, too. I looked so pretty--my hair looked great and my makeup was perfect and I looked really hot. But time passed, and it got late, and I hadn't heard from anyone (Nick is who I wanted to hear from especially). I had sent him a text message around 9:30pm, being all cute and asking him what would make tonight a really good night for him (and to keep that answer clean, lol). Well, I knew his phone acts up with regard to receiving text messages, and he was at rush, so I didn't expect to hear from him right away. But i did think he'd answer. But he didn't. So I got all disappointed and sad--not terribly upset, but I did start thinking about how dumb I was to think he was interested, you know, the usually stuff. So I decided to go to bed finally around 12am. I felt stupid for sending him that text and that I blew it. But I had to do it. Before I went to sleep, I looked at what I wrote him and saw that it said "sending in progress." The message had not gotten to him! I felt this huge relief, and tons of stupidity for getting all sad about it when it had not been sent. It all made sense then. So I resent it, even though it was late and was kinda past the point of the message. The point of it was for him to say "to see you." And then I'd go meet him wherever Sig Ep was going that night. Somehow, I think that message was not sent for a reason. I don't know how else to explain it. It's like what happened on Tuesday when I sent him one. It was the first night of rush, and I had gone to Sig Ep for a bit, and of course was looking all over for him, but I didn't see him. I got all disappointed that I didn't see him because I really wanted to see him. I sent him a text, being cute again, saying "you're hard to find" meaning that I couldn't find him. He didn't answer for over an hour. And when he finally did, I found out he wasn't even there that night! I felt so stupid! I went home and ended up talking to him online for like 45 minutes. Anyways, back to last night...so after I re-sent the message, he answered back not long afterwards, with "what do you think? where are you?" I answered back that I was at home and didn't end up going out afterall. He asked why i hadn't gone out and what I was doing. I said no one wanted to go out and that I was sleeping, despite answering his messages. He said thanks and goodnight unless I wanted him to come over and help me sleep. Now, this was a tough decision for me to make. To just continue on sleeping, or to let him come over. I had really, really wanted to see him all day--no, all week!--so I said I would like for him to, but had to get up early. He was like, I get up early anyways, so let him know. I then said he could, but that I was going sleep! So, he ended up calling me and he came over...We made out for a little bit, but I had to get some sleep. I didn't really sleep at all last night. But I was just glad for him to have come over and to have seen him. And he had wanted to see me, too! Which made me feel even better. Because had that message gotten to him sooner, the whole night probably would have been different. I would probably have been out with him, and still ended up with him at the end of the night, but I'd have been drunk. I'm kinda glad things ended up how they did. I need to move slower. And I'm glad I'm not doing things too soon. It's better that way and doesn't make me look like I'm easy and that I'm not only interested in sex. Because I'm not. I like how I've been getting to know him first, and not seeing him too much. Well, sorta. At least it doesn't make me look like I'm trying too hard or moving too fast that I scare him. He's really sweet and makes me feel good about myself. I don't know if this will lead anywhere, but taking it slower than I have in the past hopefully will help. I've already got a huge crush on him. And I absolutely hate crushes! Well, not totally! But it was nice spending the night with him and waking up with him there. Oh, and when he came over last night, I didn't have any makeup on because I had been sleeping. And he still kissed me. Can't believe I let him see me like that, at least it was dark. I actually probably looked better than I did the other night when I was with him and my makeup was all smeared and rubbed off...I just hope he still wants to see me again...and I think he does, because I got a poke back on facebook this morning, lol! And I sent him a text saying I was glad he came over--he made my night. So we'll see if he answers that. He probably will at some point...

No comments: