Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I hope you're as happy as you're pretending

I'm having the hardest time adjusting to life in the real world, and no longer being a college student. I need to make new friends. People my age, in my situation. Meaning, early-mid 20s, and working, and NOT in school. Because, basically I'm as lonely as can be. My own best friend forgot my birthday, and I ended up having the worst night of my life, staying at home, crying because I was so upset that nobody cared. I still feel like no one cares. I'm sick of doing nothing but working everyday. I hate it. I wake up, go to work for 9 1/2 freaking hours, come home, workout, then, after spending all day on the damn computer, I get back on it at home. I don't go anywhere. Some of the time it's because I don't want to. But most of the time, it's because I have no one to do anything with. I don't know what happened. I was doing so well, and now, I feel like I've taken 20 steps backward. And I don't know how to move forward again.

No comments: