Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It was always there, just never spoken

Well, for the millionth time this fall, I am sick once again. I've never come down with so many things than I have in the past two months in my entire life. I didn't go into work today. I woke up just not feeling well, and there was no way I could go in and work for 9 1/2 hours. I thought I might be able to go in this afternoon--and it could have been possible--but I knew everyone would just tell me to go back home and not want me to spread anything around if I'm contagious. So I slept all day. Now I just want this day to be over with. I'm just so bored and unhappy. I don't know if the job is what I'm unhappy with--I keep telling myself it's not. But I wonder if I'm just trying to convince myself that it's not that because I don't have anything else. And it's something that I should be happy with. But I think it's everything else that is going on in my life. Wait, make that everything that's NOT going on in my life. I just hate this feeling. This feeling of being dissatisfied and unfulfilled. Maybe I'm going through a quarter-life crisis two years early. I don't know. What I do know is that it's not getting any easier to adjust to life. Although, I did take one step, by joining a gym, which I am glad I did. Maybe I can meet some people there. I just can't take much more of this boring life of mine.

No comments: