Sunday, November 19, 2006

I see you eyeing me...

I'm trying my hardest not to think about him. Not to want to talk to him, or want to be with him. But it's so hard. I can't tell if he is really what I want, or if I just want him because I can't have him. I mean, the feelings never truly went away, even though I got over him the first time. I can't want him. I can't go back. And I know this. I accepted it one time. And I do again. But that doesn't make it any easier. Why did that night have to happen? Why us? Why then, after it'd been so long and both knew it could never happen again. But it did. And now I can't get him off my mind, even though he has no right to be there.

*Such a freaky coincidence, and so true. Here is what my horoscope said today:

Why do certain events keep occurring in your love life? Why do you always attract a certain type of person? It's a good time to get answers to these kinds of questions, so start asking.

No comments: