Saturday, December 02, 2006

You must not know about me

I'm in one of those places that I keep getting into. I haven't felt like this in a while. Or rather, I haven't felt nothing in a while. I'm just kinda, here. Not sure what to feel. Or what I should be feeling. Or what I want to feel. I don't want to be sad--i'd rather be happy--but at least it'd be better than this. Maybe I'm just content. But I don't feel completely satisfied, either. I want to be feeling like I should be out somewhere, but I just don't care. It takes so much effort sometimes. After feeling so much at the beginning of the week, it's just dissipated into nothing. A numbness of some sort. I want to be somewhere else, but yet, I don't. I feel like I'm just living day-to-day. Not much to look forward to. Always doing the same exact thing. But yet, when I have the chance to spice it up a bit, I hesitate. Because I like the routine. I like the comfort of knowing what's ahead. It's hard. I want so much more, but I don't know what I want. It's frustrating. I don't have a plan. I don't know where I'm going. Except, I keep moving forward. But I can't see where it's taking me. I hope it's somewhere better than this place I'm in right now.

No comments: