Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Only doing it for the money

I will get paid. I will get paid. I will get paid.

That's the only reason that will keep me from blowing up about having to work on Saturday morning. I wouldn't even call it work. I'd call it a huge waste of my time, as I will be standing around doing nothing for 4 hours. When I could be sleeping. On my day off. It'd be different if I didn't already work 8-5:30 every Monday through Friday. But to have to get up that early on my Saturday? It really pisses me off.

I know, I sound like a spoiled brat. I should be very grateful I even have a job right now. A decent job (well, don't let me go there...) with decent benefits. Even though I am bored out of my mind and completely miserable every second I am in this office. But really, it's ok.

No, it's not ok. I feel so lost and so confused. I don't have any direction to go in. I don't know what else I'd want to do, where I want to go career-wise with my life. I've become very lazy and complacent--yet craving change. But it also scares me--the thought of finding a new job, starting a new routine. But I do need more excitement in my life. I am so incredibly bored.

No comments: