Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And it's gone, gone going

I just worked out for the second time today. All because of what I ate for dinner. I went out with Kathryn, and we went to this cute little Italian place. The food was really good, but I felt so guilty eating it. I didn't want to, but there really was barely anything on the menu. It was only chicken parmasen, but the chicken was fried and there was so much cheese. And I really felt like running for 10-15 minutes when I got home to work off some of those calories. So I did. Is that crazy? It's actually the first time I've done that. I had cake 2 days last weekend and didn't care and I didn't work out Friday or Saturday and was ok with it. But maybe that's why I felt I had to tonight. I don't know. But I do know I feel somewhat better. I just wish I hadn't had that to eat. And that's not a good thing to be thinking.

No comments: