Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cause you had a bad day...

I don't even want to think about it anymore, I've already thought about it so much. And it's driving me crazy because I don't know what I'm going to do. And all of it is mainly stuff that I don't want to do. And is it worth it to move all the way up here, working some job temporarily until I find the one I want? That's the question I have to ask myself. And then there's the question about money. I just don't know what to do at this point. I just want to go home. I'm bored to death and all alone. Yeah, those are great feelings to have, especially when you want to move away. But where I am right now isn't my home, and it wouldn't be my home. I'm also out in the middle of suburbia, where there is no one my age and nothing for me to do except wander (or more like drive, get stuck in traffic) around town and malls. Or sit at home, sleeping, watching tv or being on the computer. And how is this any different from when I really am home? It's because I'm not home. This trip has just lasted way too long, and I'm ready for it to be over. I've just gotta get through this long, boring day....

No comments: