Saturday, January 13, 2007

I want to believe in you

After all my worrying and freaking out, I really don't think there's any reason to feel so insecure about him. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. It's just the way he talks. Not specifically about the future, but just how he says things like you know you can talk to me. I feel much more comfortable after last night, especially after the conversation that we had. I'm trying to let myself trust him more. I never had any real reason to doubt him--just past experiences to get in the way and ruin things. It's not worth all the stress that I put myself through--unnecessarily. So from here on out, I'm going to try to be more rational, and keep my crazy emotions under somewhat control. I can't completely guarantee it, but the least I can do is try. Don't get me wrong, I know I will continue to be frustrated by his dumb boy behavior (hello, it would be nice if you called me back), but who wouldn't be? On the other hand, part of me is wanting to still be really cautious. And I am, to a certain extent. Not going to push any "girlfriend" stuff on him. Just continuing to see where we're headed and take it day by day. But I will make one thing clear: I will not put up with any crap from him, should anything start. Because it's not worth my time when I could be out looking for someone else.

No comments: