Thursday, January 18, 2007

You took me around the block, but I couldn't stop I thought it was real

I am just so sad. I can't stop crying. He keeps making me cry, and I don't know why I keep letting him hurt me like he is. It's because I've fallen. I didn't want to, and I knew that it would end up this way, me miserable and crying and incredibly hurt. Another boy slips through my fingers before I ever really get a chance. Not going to have a boyfriend again this time. What is wrong with me????? I seriously cannot take this anymore. I'm not capable of handling these emotions. They're drowning me in my own sorrow and I can barely see the surface as I struggle to come up for air. I never had much hope in the first place. How will I ever have any ounce that it will ever work out now? EVERY SINGLE ONE has turned out this way. It will never be any different. What's the point in trying?

No comments: