Friday, February 10, 2006

And I can't be without you baby

I hate this part. Will he call me? I don't know. I mean, I guess I really didn't expect him to call me today. But I thought he might if he went to happy hour. I felt so pathetic. I kept checking my phone and looking around to see if he was there. But the phone never rang, and he was never there. So will he tomorrow maybe? I just need him to call. Because I want to ask him to be my date for my date function. I mean, he technically agreed last night, but he might not remember, so it really doesn't count. It's driving me nuts!!!

Last night. What can I say? If you were out at Potbelly's, you couldn't miss the two of us making out on the dance floor. Yeah, we went a little overboard. But I don't care. I was living in the moment and having so much fun. And it was nice today to go meet the girls and them being all, so what happened last night with you and him? Did you go home with him? And all those other slightly embarassing questions. But it was so random seeing him at Chubby's, then running into him, literally. He felt really bad about not calling me that night, then he couldn't call me because he felt like a jerk and thought I thought he was just another jerk. Ok, so he still should have called. But, I wanted him, and I didn't care. He obviously wanted to call if you were there last night. And apparently, an outside view reveals that he was so into me, by the way he kept kissing me. I wanted to kiss him just as much, but I think it was even more so on his end. And he went there because of me!!! No, he seriously did! He didn't know where he was going after Chubby's and I said I was going to Potbelly's. He said he might go there. I saw him again right before we left, and he said they were going there too. We got there first, and I'm going crazy wondering if he was actually going to show up. I end up calling him, but he was still trying to find a ride. I told him to call me when he got there. I had to find the inner strength to not call him again. Oh, it was so hard. Then I check my phone and I see I have a missed call at one point, and it was from him! I call him and I ask him where he was, and he was there! I am soooo excited, and go to meet him. I mean, right off, we start kissing. I said something about how I didn't think he'd actually come, and there comes the kiss. And he wasn't around his friends at all, or didn't even say one word about looking for other people he knew. He just danced with me all night. All night. I was so worried I'd lose him after I went to the bathroom once. I didn't. I went home with him. I did. I wasn't about to leave him last night. But no, we didn't, thankyouverymuch. Could have, but it didn't feel right at the time. I'd rather wait. Plus, I didn't want to give it up so easily, you know and look like I was easy or something. This morning...we cuddled. It was so nice being in a guy's arms again. It's been so long. He held me, and didn't push me away, so I think that's a good sign. He took me home. Definitely was awkward. I'm not much of a talking after I wake up in the morning to begin with, and plus, what do you say? I just want to know where he stands. He might have thought after he dropped me off, what the heck was I thinking? I never want to see that girl again. I just hope he doesn't base any decision on how I look when I wake up. Because it's not pretty, especially when I sleep with my makeup on. Hopefully he'll realize that I don't look like that all the time. Please. I think I'm going to end up calling him late afternoon tomorrow to ask him to be my date. It can't hurt to ask, and if he doesn't want to, well then I won't have to deal with him anymore. I just need to know, otherwise I'll be going with the "I'm going with him because I don't have a date to go with" guy I was most likely going to be going with in the first place. I hope he'll say yes. Hey, at the least it's a free evening and t-shirt. But then again, why would he say no to me???

So embarassing: One of his roommates walks into his room this morning and sees us sleeping. Thank goodness I had clothes on, so it could have been a lot worse. Oh, it doesn't stop there, either. His other roommate went to high school with me (my sister's class, though) was out in the apartment when we walked out this morning. That was so embarassing!! It's like, hi....and what he was probably thinking...gosh...and finally, the embarassment ends with this: Remember Matt, the guy I tried to hookup with on New Year's Eve, but I got so wasted I got sick before I could? Well, not only are they in the same fraternity, but they were roommates last year!!! Jason was like, yeah so you know Matt (insert last name here)...I hope he hasn't said anything about that night, because I honestly don't know what happened after that certain point. And it's probably not pretty at all. The humility I have to put up with!

No comments: