Saturday, February 11, 2006

Every time we touch, I get this feeling...

I HAVE A DATE FOR SHIPWRECKED!!! YAY! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY :) And the lucky guy is....Jason! He said yes! I called him today because I just couldn't take it anymore...I needed to know if he would go with me or not, otherwise I'd have to find another date. So I did just that. Except, he didn't answer, so I had to leave a message. I asked him on the message. I didn't want to, but I didn't want him to think I was calling to ask him out tonight. It's a very delicate situation. I didn't want to blow it this time, because every time I try and talk to a guy again after I see him, I do something to drive him away. Anyways, I was going crazy waiting. I didn't know if he got my message. I didn't know if he just didn't pick up because he didn't want to talk to me. Or he might not have wanted to go, and just wasn't going to call me back. I had no clue! So a few hours pass (almost 3!), and he finally calls. Says he got my message, "and would love to go" with me!. It was so sweet the way he said it. I think I may have said "you will?" and I know I said something like, "oh yay!" I'm a dork, I know. But I'm soooo excited, and I think he is too. I told him the theme was Gilligan's Island-ish, and he was like cool! Yeah, so this definitely made my night. But the bad news is, I'm not feeling so great right now and am praying I'm not getting sick. Please, no! So it's time for some rest and sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: