Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And now my mind is screaming out I've gotta keep on fighting, but then again it doesn't end

I try and I try and I try. I don't know what more I can do. I called three girls tonight. Couldn't get a hold of any of them. And now there's no one left to call. I just wanted to go to our social tonight. I thought about giving up. I was about to. But then I called one more person. I did, when I wasn't. I'm tired now, and I just want to go to sleep. But think about the choices you make, I said. You could choose to stay in and feel sorry for yourself. Or you could call this girl and go to the social and have a lot of fun. Remember regrets? How many of them I have? It all comes down to the decisions that you make. So I called. But I knew in the back of my head I wouldn't get an answer. I left a message, so maybe she'll call back soon when it's not too late. Because I don't want to wait too much longer. Because I'll just go to sleep instead. All the fun has been sucked out...when you have to keep calling people, or you have to wait on them to call you back...you just get discouraged and don't want to bother with it anymore. All the work takes out all the fun or the anticipation you have. I don't care about going out anymore tonight. I just want to go to sleep...let the day be over with only to start a new one wondering what you're going to do that night and if you'll have anyone to do anything with. Maybe my luck will change. By some miracle maybe I will get in touch with someone who's going out tomorrow night. I'm trying not to give up all hope. But it's getting very, very hard.

No comments: