Monday, February 27, 2006

Let me take you on the ride of your life...that's what I said alright

Wow. So much has happened in the past 4 days. So incredibly much. I had the best weekend I've had well, in I do not know how long. And I'm not talking about just one day, but the entire 3 days! Ok, so here's a rundown on what's happened--just briefs for now.

And the biggest news is....ANIA AND I MADE UP! Yes, that's right. We talked some (not completely, but we went over that night and cleared up some things and noted things we have to work on), and also went out that same night and had so much fun. We went on a "rockstar" waltz of one of her sister's and were just taking random pictures with hot guys....had a pretend bet going on. There was one guy I spotted that I thought was cute and got his number and a drunk dial from him on Saturday night, lol.

So Friday, went to happy hour first at Potbelly's. The only problem there was that I wasn't really there with anybody. I hung out with Rachel, which was slightly awkward, but not too bad. Saw Michelle, the girl I wanted to go with but couldn't get in touch with there. Then I went on to happy hour/dinner at Andrew's with Meghan. That was a lot of fun.

Saturday: TOGA PARTY! It was Ania's friend's birthday. We went out that afternoon and got stuff for our outfits. Let me just say, I looked soooooo incredibly hot. I think hotter than I have ever looked. Well, it was one of the top times. I was wearing practically nothing! hahaha. Made out with a new guy...well, except he's not entirely new, just a friend of Ania's who I've hung out with before, but don't really know. And it's because he's good friends with Ania that he came home with us and I got to make out with him! I don't like him or anything, but it was fun anyways.

Sunday: The plan was for Ania to make breakfast and then for us all (me, Ania, Micah--that's him, and Matt) to go to the rez to lay out. Ended up taking forever to eat, and Ania and I just layed out by her apartment's pool for an hour instead. Post the pics on facebook from the toga party, and wait for the comments to come!

And guess who has said some things? Well, Micah said we were so hot. Then Jason (!) said hey, what's up, haven't talked to you in a while, hope you have a good weekend, ttyl. He was thinking about me! Or he saw the pics and was like, damn, what am I missing! Haha, so I don't know. At least he still wants to talk to me. I wasn't sure if he ever wanted to again. Not that I had any indication of that, just that is how it always seems to go with me. But maybe not this time. Maybe he wasn't sure if he should call...like remember when he didn't after that time? Said he felt like such a jerk so he just couldn't call? Maybe he didn't know. But I wrote him back today, tried to be cute again. But dumb me can't send it the first time I write it when it's right, so what I say the second time is slightly messed up. I said: hey! yeah i guess it's been a week, lol...but all ya gotta do is call ;) anyways, thanks for thinking of me and i hope you have a great day! Not bad...but I realized I meant to say "had to do" instead of "gotta do." Oh well. Maybe he won't notice. Just hope I didn't scare him away with that. But I thought it was sweet and cute...was it not?? Final comment so far: from Matt. Yes, that Matt. The one from that summer, who lives down the street. The one I secretly had a crush on forever. I wondered if I could possibly hear from him. His message was cute: holy crap, girl! I still remember the shy Mallory that would walk down my street...by the way, looking pretty hot.....Another one to smile about! Oh, the picture by the way is of me funneling beer in my sexy toga--actually, this was just a posed pic, one of those that are "so going on facebook!"

And that is pretty much it. Still in need of spring break plans. Time is running out and I don't know what to do. I'll probably freak out again tomorrow. I think I want to go out as well. Afterall, it is Mardi Gras. Wish me luck, please!

I know I am such a rollercoaster, aren't I?!

No comments: