Friday, February 10, 2006

If you've ever loved someone then you know just how I feel

I think last night was supposed to happen. I mean, it could have been all completely random. But then again, it just seemed to be too perfect to be so. I needed a really fun, drama-free, makeout-like-crazy-with-a-boy-and-go-home-with-him night. I really did. And I finally got it, after waiting for so long. And now, if only things will continue to be good the rest of the weekend....


OMG!!! I can't believe I forgot to mention this! I did something today that I swore I was never, never, never ever going to do in my life! (Ok so I said that about drinking, too....so much for that!). I WENT TO A TANNING BED. Yes, it's true. I did. I know it's the absolute worst thing for me to be doing to my skin, but I'm soooo sick of being so pale! I don't want to feel so self-concious anymore. Plus, Spring Break is coming up...and now I definitely need to be tan!

No comments: