Thursday, August 31, 2006

Baby, take me on a journey...

I might be going to Miami this weekend! It's totally spontaneous...Ania called me up today and was like, "do you want to go to Miami with me this weekend..." and I was like, ummm, ok! Seriously, I think it would be so much fun. My only concern is about getting back in time for work on Tuesday. So wish I didn't have a job right now, or at least I had time that I could take off! But Ania said we'd come home Monday night. But I'm worried about that because...the game is that night, and we probably would be drinking that day....I want to make it home alive! It seriously is a big concern and something to really think about, because it's such a long drive and the roads are going to be crowded because it's Labor Day weekend. And people die during this holiday. I don't want to be one of them. Soooooooo...we'll see if it actually pans out, and if I will be able to go afterall...

No comments: