Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I know you see me looking at you when you already know...

It was weird. Last night was the first night I didn't go out in a long time. But no one else did, either, because of sorority rush. So it's not like I felt like I was missing out. Because that's definitely why I've been going out so much. Well, one of the reasons. I feel like people know me, they recognize me, which is cool. And I have friends. And a social life. Because that is so important to me right now. I never had a social life before a year and a half ago, and I finally do. I really feel like I do now more than ever. Like everyone is not just Ania's friend, but mine too. I also go out because I want to meet people. Especially guys. Which I do. Not that it's always a good thing. In fact, that's probably the last place I want to meet someone--when they're drunk and they only want one thing. And it hasn't worked out yet. At least so far. But maybe it will at some point, because I honestly don't know where else I'd meet someone. Certainly not at work, because I work with 4 other people! I just hope I can keep it up--going out and working. Of course, I could just wait for the weekends, but I'd be missing sooooo much. And I'd hate to think about not having fun out with my friends. So, why didn't I just stay in school, you might ask...That's exactly the reason why people go to grad school. But I'd still would have had to get a part time job, because I need the experience, and I don't think I'd be able to handle that and school. But I've been ok so far. A few times I've been a little hungover, but it wasn't anything I couldn't manage. There's just too much that goes on. Eventually, I might have to cut back a bit, but I'm gonna keep on doing what I've been doing. That doesn't mean neccessarily going out every single tuesday or thursday in addition to friday and saturday, because I can't believe I do it sometimes. Plus, I don't want to drink so much anymore. Haha, that'a funny. But anyways, I have nothing to write about, which is why I'm going on about this, which is completely lame!

No comments: