Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Don't get caught up...

Ok, so I was just re-reading an earlier post and almost died because...the guy I was just talking about happens to be him! And boy have my feelings changed! Well, at least I think they have. I'm talking about Ryan...I guess I have a little crush on him now. All I know is that I want to see him again, to talk to him, to get to know him. I can't explain it. I'm trying not to read too much into it or to get too far ahead of myself, like I always seem to do. But it's just been so...so weird between us. Not "weird" in a bad way, but in a good way. Like how we always end up seeing each other everywhere we go (of course, that could be because he goes out as excessively as I do), but there's just this tension, this attraction that we both can't resist. So I'm just going to see what happens. And try to not get upset if nothing happens. Because that's what I told myself the next day, that it was fun and we have a great time together, and if he wants to get to know me more, great. If not, it's not the end of the world. Let's see if I can hold myself to those words...

No comments: