Thursday, September 15, 2005

And I don't wanna waste another moment, saying things we never meant to say

Who is being completely unproductive right now? ME!!! And I don't really care! I did a little bit of work this evening, but it was enough. I need some goof-off time. More like a day. And so today I took it. And won't get much done tomorrow either, considering that it's a) Friday, b) I have a doctor's appointment, and c) I'm going to the mall! But maybe I can do just a little bit. I was going to try and get some assignments done before the weekend, but whatever. Can't spend all my time on studying. And guess who I heard from today...Skip! Yep, I was definitely surprised. I honestly didn't think I'd hear from him again, not that I didn't want to. He sent me a text message (while in class, as I later found out) saying he hadn't heard from me in a while and asked if I had a plans for tonight. I was sooo happy when I got it. The first thing I thought was yes, I heard from him! He still wants something to do with me! And he was thinking about me, too! But I definitely did not get my hopes up, as the two previous times he's texted me, nothing happened. I responded that I'd been sick (which is true) and hadn't gone out in awhile, and was probably going to go to Potbelly's with Ania (she had just called and asked me). I also asked if he was doing anything. But here's the shocker--he actually responded back for once! "Too fratty, but no plans yet" was his answer. I wrote him back again and asked what he was doing tomorrow. After I found out that Ania didn't want to go out afterall, I decided to call Skip and see what he was up to. So glad he answered...had a little chat...he also decided he probably wasn't going out afterall (he was all for it while he was in class--that'll do it to ya) because he has a test tomorrow. Which is actually fine with me, because I don't want to go out either. I was just going to because Ania had asked me a couple days ago and this afternoon. I'm still not feeling that great, and I'll rack up another day of not drinking (11 now!). He was thinking of me while he was in class "I'll see what Mallory's up to..." And he said to give him a call (or he'll give me a call) this weekend...I'm just glad he's not gone from my life right now. And he obviously still feels some attraction to me, I know he does...how can he resist me???!! Just taking day by day, phone call by phone call. That's all I can do for now. Still not getting my hopes up, but I've just got a renewed feeling.

No comments: