Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm gonna make, make you scream, make you scream, make you scream

Is it already Friday again? These days just keep going by faster and faster. Some more than others. Actually, too many seem like they go on forever, especially if all you're doing is waiting. But that's not happening tonight, because I didn't actually mind not going out. Unlike last Friday, this was completely my choice. I've really been slacking with my school work, and just have a ton of stuff to get done this weekend. Plus, I really don't feel like drinking, and I am quite tired. It's nice not having to worry about calling anyone and making plans and wondering if they'll ever call you back or getting ready to go out for what would end up being no reason at all. I've been fairly productive this evening, first working out, then cleaning up my room, and doing some reading. There's a football game tomorrow that I'm going to, but this time I'm not planning on drinking. I didn't really find it that fun the last time...I had no idea what was going on, and it wore off so quick, and there was no more to drink, and I just got soooo tired. I mean, that's what basically happens after you drink a lot anyways: you get drunk and then want to sleep. Could have also been the fact that it was an incredibly long day, without a nap I might add. Not really much to say, so I'm off to do some more reading so I don't have to do it later!

No comments: