Tuesday, September 06, 2005

You're gonna miss me baby, hate to say I told you so

You know what I just noticed? It may sound dumb... ok, it probably really is and has no significance whatsoever, but 3 of the 4 guys I've been with all have the same birth month as me, and are freakishly close to mine! Adam's is 2 days before mine, Skip's is 4 days after mine, and Ryan and I have the same birthday!! How weird is that? It's definitely a strange coincidence. And I thought, being a libra, that another libra was supposed to be a very good match...not that I actually believe in horoscopes or anything, I just look at that stuff for fun. Is it just me or am I the only one who is loving this weather we've had the past few days? It feels like fall!! And I absolutely love it! Ok, so it still is 90 degrees outside, but there's this cool(er) fall breeze that's been blowing. Tonight when I was walking up the stairs in the parking garage after the College Democrats meeting, it was kinda windy, and got progressively so as I continued higher and higher...and the point is it just felt amazing! Just being up high looking out with the wind tussling my hair and blowing across my face just was so refreshing. I guess I really should go do some reading now...I've been quite the slacker ever since school started again...

No comments: