Thursday, September 01, 2005

Well I was sitting, waiting, wishing...

I AM SOOOOO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW!!!! Skip sent me another text message this evening asking me if I had any plans for tonight. I sent him one back saying that I didn't yet, and asked what he was doing. I also said for him to call me if he wanted to do something, and to do it soon so I'd know (I was polite and said please). But what's happened since then??? NOTHING!!! I was very skeptical about it in the first place, because I remember what happened with the last one. BUT WHY BOTHER??? I'd rather not hear from you than for you to get my freaking hopes up that I might get to see you!! Is he trying to drive me crazy? And you know what, the next time he sends me one (if that ever happens), I'll be busy and have plans, but that's when he'll definitely what to do something! I just know that will be the case. He's not the only person I haven't heard back from tonight. I called Anna, Blake's girlfriend, to see what she was up to and if she wanted to go out, and I also called Blake. No word from either. And Ania didn't want to go out tonight. I was at least supposed to go over and hang out with her, but she changed her mind. I really wanted to go out tonight. I don't have my first class, and I just feel like being out. I feel so pathetic. And pissed about Skip. You know what's even more pathetic?? I was actually trying to look at it in a postive way in that at least he was thinking about me. God, I'm such an idiot.

No comments: