Saturday, September 10, 2005

Don't be so quick to walk away...

I wonder if I'll ever be able to make it through a whole football game this year...Meghan and I left at halftime again. It was pretty boring, and it gets soooo tiring standing and cheering. Plus, headaches don't make for much fun. But it was cool just hanging out and spending time with Meghan. OMG!!! Who did I see this time?? None other than Chris! And what was even weirder about it was that I woke up to 2 facebook messages from him this morning. Seriously, he needs to just give it up. It's getting a little creepy, too, because he was saying how much he misses me and how he wants me back, and how he'll "never give up" and wants me to give him a second chance. Yeah, right! What's this about he'll never give up on trying to get me back?? How scary is that? I guess I shouldn't expect this to stop...I really hope he's not turning into some psycho stalker. Anyways, at the game, I was just randomly looking around in the stands (because that's what I find myself doing most of the time, instead of paying attention to the game) and I thought I saw him, so I looked again, and sure enough it was him. I don't know if he saw me or not, it looked like he was looking right at me when I looked that second time. Meghan was my lookout for me, because I DID NOT want him to see me, because I KNOW he would have come and tried to talk to me. Not what I needed at all tonight, or ever for that matter. Why does it have to be him? Why can't it be Adam, or Skip? Or anyone else but him, someone I don't want to get back together with?? Not that I would with Adam...by the way I saw him at the Miami game, not sure if I mentioned that or not...I'd much rather Skip be declaring his love for me. I have no idea what's going on with that...haven't talked to him since that text message, and of course he hasn't called. I wonder if he would want to see me again...maybe I give him a call later this week, but I don't know. We'll see.

No comments: