Monday, February 28, 2005

and know that I'm in love again

I woke up with a smile on my face this morning. I was happy. I haven't felt this way since at least over a week ago. I'm in a very good mood. I can't stop smiling. And it has nothing to do with Adam!!! But I think I'm developing another little crush...I don't know if it'll last once I actually meet him...but he called me last night. At 1 am. Yeah, I was asleep. I woke up and wasn't sure if I had just dreamt that my phone had rang, or if it actually did. Then I heard the beep that notifies me of a new voicemail message. I knew who it would probably be. I listened to it...it was Eddie just calling...he knew I'd probably not be awake, but just wanted me to call him when I got the message. So guess I'll be calling him today. It just feels so nice to have someone wanting to talk to me. And it's a nice distraction. Yeah, and I'd recommend getting a myspace account...it can be a little creepy, but it can also be a great confidence booster! It's off to class now.

No comments: