Friday, February 25, 2005

i used to be scared of letting someone in

So, this is my first blog ever. I've got a livejounal account, but never actually have used it. I saw this in an article in my local newspaper (I'm a nerd--I read the newspaper everyday, but at least I'm informed) and decided to finally try it. It's something new. Something that I've never done before. It's actually really taking a big leap for me, because I'm not one to open up very easily and let others know what I'm thinking and feeling. So that's what this is about for me--just to express my thoughts and feelings to the world. I really don't care if anyone reads this or not, because that doesn't matter to me. Actually, it really does. I think the reason why it's taken me so long to do this is because I've been afraid of someone that I know reading it and about what others think about me. But it's time to stop worrying so much about other people, because they really don't care as much as I think they do. I know it's stupid to be talking about something as dumb as starting a journal, but whatever. This is my space to write anything I want and to say whatever I want. And if you don't like it, well, you don't have to read it. On that note, I'm gonna go and play around a little more with this thing and write a real entry later (at least, I'll try to...might not actually happen).

No comments: