Saturday, February 26, 2005

i'm so moving on...

Ok...so the weirdest thing just happened...I have plans to go to dinner with this guy that I met online on this thing called myspace.com. Wow...what the heck am I thinking? [the doorbell just rang, and for a minute I was hopeful that it might be Adam...of course it wasn't] But, yeah...here's the link to his page: http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=8497231&Mytoken=20050226145122. And here's the link to mine:http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=3363049&Mytoken=20050226145556. I don't consider it a date or anything, but I thought, why not? It couldn't hurt to make a new friend. Anyways, his name is Eddie, he's from Thomasville, he's a Pi Kapp, and that's about all that I know. And I'm going to dinner with him. A guy I've never met. Someone who I've only talked to online once. I'm crazy. He's not that bad looking from his pictures on his site. I think you have to be a member to see the other ones that isn't on his front page, but it's free if you sign up...I signed up a long time ago, but never did anything with it until recently when one of my friends discovered that I had it, so I decided to do something with it. Well, more on this later. Time for dinner.

No comments: