Saturday, February 26, 2005

i gave you everything and never asked for anything, and look at me i'm all alone

I so wanted to sleep in this morning...my bed was just so incredibly comfortable. But I needed to get up because I've got stuff to do today. I never let myself sleep in anymore...most of the time I end up not being able to sleep anymore and wake up early. I got up around 9am...it depends on how you look at it if that's early or not. One day I just want to sleep in as long as I want. Maybe even sleep all day. But, there's no time for that for a while, and I don't want to waste any of my days on spring break sleeping. I just ran 3.6 miles. I took it a little easy today, not running as fast as usual. At least this week I had a good week with running, because the past couple weeks have been really off. I really need to study today. But I really don't want to. I figure I'll get some done later, because if I don't, I'll get mad at myself for not doing it. I really want to go shopping. So bad. Can't wait until we go to the mall in Tampa...Hollister's got some incredibly cute clothes that I'm just dying to have. I think I might go to walmart today, since tomorrow it's supposed to rain all day and be all yucky out...it's no fun going out in the rain, especially when it's cold outside. I need a few things...I also want to go to Target to get a new beach bag and possibly a new bathing suit. So we'll see. I just don't want to be stuck inside my house all day, because I know that'll bring me down. And I'm gonna try my best to have a good day and not think about him.

No comments: