Sunday, February 27, 2005

but he's so beautiful...he's such a beautiful disaster

My brain is fried. I still should study more tonight, but I'm so burnt out. I've done a lot today, yet I still don't feel like I did that much. I wish this week would just disappear so I wouldn't have to worry about taking any tests. So that's pretty much what I've been doing today. Studying. And studying so more. I actually didn't get started until 1:30 pm, but I've been going ever since, with a 2 hour break inbetween for some goof-off time and dinner. I attempted to make another cd today...this one with a bunch of oldies on it. But my burner is all screwed up so it didn't come out right. Maybe Allison will let me use her computer to make it again. Hmmm...there's probably slim chance of that, but maybe she'll be in a generous mood. Oh, I was listening to one of the songs I put on it...and it reminded me of a movie I used to love that I haven't seen in ages--Flight of the Navigator! Now I really want to see it. And that reminds me that I really need to write down this mental list I've made of things that I want to do. Not tonight though, because I'm not in that sentimental mood. I didn't really think about Adam today...well, not as much at least. It takes me absolutely forever to get over someone I like. But I'm determined not to hang on too long this time, because my heart won't be able to take it. I'm off to get ready to face what will be a very long week. I just hope it won't be as miserable as last week. But I suppose I control that in many ways. And I'm gonna do my best.

No comments: