Sunday, February 27, 2005

never thought I'd let somebody else in

So much for getting any studying done today. There's always tomorrow....definitely have to get stuff done tomorrow. I've been talking to Eddie all evening on instant messenger...turns out we've got things in common and I think I've got my question answered. He's turned me on to some really good music by this band called the Matt White Band and Honeybrowne. So if anything, I've got some new music to listen to! Had a nice chat with Kathryn...we're going to go visit Thomasville, GA sometime soon and have lunch in this cute place she knows of. That'll be fun. I remember after my birthday senior year, we went up there that afternoon and walked around...I think that's the last time I've been there. I am so addicted to this blogging! It's just so freeing to write whatever I want and then publish it to the web...I'm a dork, I know.

No comments: