Monday, January 07, 2008

He's all that I need to fall into

12 days. That's how long until I have until I get to see him again. And it's going to be the longest 2 weeks ever! So far, we've talked almost everyday--and he's the one who's been calling me. Which is a HUGE change for once. Normally, it's always me calling the guy. And never getting a call back! But not with him. The only thing is, I'm not much of a phone talker, so I feel like there's a lot of dead air. I try, and I've mentioned how I'm not big into talking on the phone before, so hopefully he doesn't think much of it. I may reiterate it again the next time I talk to him. Because I don't want him to think I don't want to talk to him or that I'm boring. Oh, how I miss him though! I'm not sure how this is going to work. I definitely want to give it a try, because I think it's more than worth it. He's a really great guy and he has all the qualities that I've been looking for. It just so happens, unfortunately, that we live in different cities. But as long as he's willing to put effort into it, I am, too. It's going to be very, very hard, though. Not being able to see someone very much. But, the good thing is, this forces me to slow down, knowing that I can't see him everyday. Because otherwise, I would be wanting to spend every minute with him, and that's where I get in trouble and the guy starts to pull away. I'm just hoping things can finally last for a little while for once in my life. So far, things are going well. But that still doesn't mean I'm scared to death...

No comments: