Thursday, January 24, 2008

He's the reason for the teardrops...

So....he called me. While I was at the gym, so I missed his called. But it was a huge relief to see that '1 missed call' from him. Well, sort of. I called him back. No answer. And he never called me back the rest of the night. I guess we're playing phone tag?? Or, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my phone?? I sent him a text this morning: "Just wanted to say hi. Hope you have a great day :)". No response. I hope that doesn't mean anything. Maybe he didn't get it. I don't know, but it's not making me feel any better. I was hoping at least for a "you too" response or something. But, no. I got nothing. Maybe that's what he was calling about last night. To say he didn't want to see me again, and that's why he didn't answer my text. Maybe this, maybe that...I've got to stop doing this to myself! If he calls me tonight, it'll probably be when I'm at the gym again, so I'll have to call him back. And maybe this time he'll actually answer and we can talk and I can find out if he still likes me and wants to see me. Because I'm just dying over here.

No comments: