Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I want to say how I feel but what if I say too much?

I had another AMAZING weekend with him. And that's why I find myself so sad. Because I had to leave. To go back to my life in another city, 300 miles away. And I don't know when the next time I'll get to see him again. Hopefully, it'll be in a few weeks. That is, if he even wants me to come visit him anymore. I feel like he does. I think. Actually, I have no clue. And this scares me to death! We've reached that point where it ALWAYS ends for me. Today, it's been one month (only?!) since we met. This usually seems to be the threshold that I just cannot break through. EVER. We spend some really great time together, and then boom, the guy thinks it's getting too serious and he bails. It's the story of my life; the song that's continuously playing on repeat. And what makes me so uncertain this time is one major factor: we don't live in the same place. That's the number one factor working against us. I don't think him not calling me back last night is a bad sign (well, part of me is starting to freak a little). And it means that I have to wait for him to call me back. Which better be tonight. I had a story I wanted to tell him about that happened on my trip home (got a speeding ticket--boo). Plus, I wanted to know how he felt about this weekend. If he had fun. If he wants to see me again. I'm just so scared. I can't take starting from complete scratch again. I really can't. It'll just be too much, because I'm already falling for him. I've felt like so far he's going to be there to catch me. But then again, I can't help but think he's going to drop me, and boy will it hurt. I'm trying not to let myself overreact. But it's just so hard! I like him so much more now after spending this weekend with him. I just don't want him to turn out like all of the others. I'm sick of being the girl that nobody wants as their girlfriend.

No comments: