Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart

He didn't call me last night, either. And I'm not doing too well with that. I am freaking myself out, when I probably shouldn't be. But I just can't help it. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to think. My head just keeps telling me that it's over--an accumulation of all my past experiences rushing back to me and saying that this is the way it always is. I'm crying. I'm sad. I'm really depressed. I can't help but think about him. And how he probably doesn't want to talk to or see me anymore. Yeah, it does seem very dumb, that I'm reacting this way because it's only been 2 days since I last talked to him. But last time, he called me to make sure I got home safe. And he's never not returned one of my calls. And that scares me, because I think it's a sign. A sign that it's once again over, that once again another guy doesn't want to be with me. It hurts even more because I really like him. I've never spent weekends with someone before. 48 hours straight with a guy, and we got along really well. We were all over each other when we wanted to be. I felt wanted. I felt liked. I felt like his girlfriend. But, that's never going to happen. I'm just dreading this evening, knowing in my heart that he's not going to call me. Because they never do.

No comments: