Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And there are hearts all over the world tonight

I guess I'm doing a lot better now. Maybe not today. But it's not because of him. Just in a bad mood because my computer at home is fucked up and now I have to deal with that when I get home and I don't want to lose everything I have on there and I'm just overall irritated with everyone and everything!! So I went out Friday night, ended up in a completely awkward situation that I will not mention because I want to forget it. I ended up pretty much feeling better by the middle of the day. I sent him a message because I didn't want to leave things looking like I was some psycho girl, and to just get in what I was feeling. He responded yesterday, saying thanks and that he agreed with what I said. So that's it with him. I still get a little sad when I think about it and the time we spent together, but I'm pretty much over it now and realize how it would have never worked out. For one thing, I can't afford to date him. I've spent way too much money on my two trips to Atlanta. Way too much. Anyways...also went out Saturday night. And went home with Micah...I've come to realize that I don't like him anymore. I definitely don't have the same feelings I did 2 years ago. All I wanted to do was hook up! Haha. I needed it...ok, I'm just blabbing on about nothing now. Going to try and calm down and not end up freaking out at any other point in the day...

No comments: