Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All I wanna do is have some fun, I gotta feeling, I'm not the only one...

I'm dreading, but at the same time, looking forward to the next few days. Dreading because they're such long days. I don't get home until 8pm after being gone since 9am. But optimistic because I have a social tomorrow night! And it's been changed to a pirate theme. Mom went out and got me a bunch of stuff that I can wear, after I unsuccessfully checked a few stores last night. I'm gonna be the best dressed pirate there! (But of course, I gotta look hot/sexy...not just like any old pirate!) Oh, and another dread: Thursday. The day after the social. And it's a lonnnng day, too. I will most likely be hungover. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do...I suppose I could ask to come in on Friday instead of Thursday, but I don't wanna go in on Friday really...I'll just suck it up and deal with it. Maybe I'll go in a little later. We'll see. I think I'm coming to dread the weekends. Making plans. Actually, the lack of making plans. I hate not knowing what I'm going to do. I need at least an idea. But don't go bailing on me though. It looks like I'll have something for Friday. But what about Saturday? It'll be the 3rd Saturday I've tried to go out, but have been unsuccessful. I just want one good weekend where when someone asks me on Monday, "how was your weekend?" I can answer with a GREAT! instead of an "eh, it was ok." That's seriously my dream right now. Ok, maybe not my dream, but it's what I would like. And don't I deserve it? After how people have been treating me lately? I DO DESERVE to have some fun! Some pure, drama-free fun. And I'm not talking about the sober kind. I just don't want to be sitting at home on Saturday night at 11 'o clock waiting for someone to call me back. Or having to call a million people to see what they're doing without me Saturday evening until 11 'o clock. Because it really sucks. And it hurts, because you feel like no one ever wants to be around you or doing anything with you. I mean, isn't that why they don't call? Because they don't remember me or think of me??? ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN!!! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK????

No comments: