Friday, January 27, 2006

I just may better off alone

Last night was the last straw. As far as I'm concerned right now, it's over. She really hurt me with what she said. Actually, it's not what she said, but how she said it. Normally, it wouldn't have bothered me, had she used a joking tone. But she didn't. They way she said it; it was just so mean. It was completely uncalled for. Excuse me for laughing and having fun. And her apology? What kind of crap was that? She didn't mean it. She tried to blame it on me, like I deserved to be treated that way. Well, guess what? You didn't win this time. I actually stood up for myself. When she could care less that she really hurt me, I walked out. And didn't look back. Until she can get her priorities straight, I'm not doing anything to try and contact her. I did nothing wrong. She hurt me. She embarassed me in front of all those people. She made fun of me. No. I'm not going to let someone treat me like that. No "I'm sorry" for things I'm not sorry for or have no reason to be sorry. I do enough of that. And I've done enough of it with her lately. I lost my best friend last night. But really, I lost her a long time ago.

No comments: