Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Release your inhibitions, feel the rain on your skin...

I had the urge to just jump in the fountain on campus today as I walked past it in the rain today. It just looked so pretty and blue and fun. I was already wet, anyways...but I didn't actually do it! It probably would have brightened my day. I cried myself to sleep again last night. Well, sorta. I was so upset again about the whole Ania situation. She finally responded in a message today. But I don't feel any better. I said something back, but of course I won't hear from her. Why do I even bother? Oh, because she is only my best friend and means the world to me, that's why. I give more than I will ever receive in return. But that's how it is, that's how I am. I'm just one of those people that people take for granted. Because I'm there, and always will be. At least for those who show me that they care enough about me back.

No comments: