Monday, January 23, 2006

if it's loving that you need, then baby come and share my world

I am E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D!!! When was I ever this busy? I know it's been a long time. I'm away from home so much now, which is a huge change. I'm so used to always being at home. I may have been busy, but I was at home. So...Saturday was an absoultely MISERABLE day. I was so depressed. I didn't even smile really. There was nothing that really could. I was still so upset about the night before. I did end up going out with Ania Saturday night, though. But it turned out to be a disaster. At first, it was lots of fun. But then when we got to the actual party we were going to, I felt soooo incredibly uncomfortable. It was totallly NOT my scene. I can't say anymore because it's privileged information, lol. It was one of her new friends' parties. I'm sure they're all really great people, and I don't judge them or have a problem with them or anything, it's just that when I go to a party on a Saturday night, I want to be surrounded by, well, hot guys. I've got to show them that I'm out there, and all they have to do is come and get me! Tomorrow is gonna be another very long day...time to get some rest. Yes, I know it's early, but I don't care!

No comments: