Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sometimes I think I see you walking down the street...and I believe it

Soooooo incredibly hung over today. I feel soooo sick, still. Drank entirely way too much too fast last night. Get this: I had 2 bottles of champagne that I drank by myself, one shot of rum, one shot of vodka, and some beer. No wonder I ended up throwing up! But I did have a lot of fun at the party, despite that. I was very intimidated when I first walked in, and for about 5-10 minutes or so. I recognized most of the people there--they all went to Chiles, but were mostly 2 years younger than me. But after I found Erin and started drinking, I relaxed. Around 11 o'clock, guess who shows up? Matt and his friends. Normally, I'd be totally excited to see him, but there was some girl with him (lowering his standards a bit? but hey, I don't know her...), which put a whole damper on the situation. I know he saw that I was there, but as usual when I run into a guy from the past, I ignored him. I didn't really know what to do, especially since I hadn't seen him since, oh, 2 summers ago and I haven't spoken to him since the summer. And of course, I drank a little more...I eventually got up from where I was sitting and joined Erin who was talking to some guys, one of which is another guy named Matt. Maybe it was the way he was looking at me and the vibe I was getting from him, but he became my "target" lol of the night. And I was well on the way to hitting the bullseye until I got sick. Who knows what might've happened (not that though...I definitely wanted to makeout, though!). What's weird is that he knows my sister, since they went to school together forever. And I know she had a crush on him when she was in elementary school. Yeah, that's quite some time ago, but I still felt a little bad. But we were definitely flirting and he had his arm around me and everything. I apparently even had a picture taken with him...hmmm... I should start a picture collection of my photos with random guys when I'm drunk. I don't know why I take them...maybe to remember them? Or as some sort of proof? Or maybe because I just want to capture the memories. There is definitely some lost time from when I went outside with Matt and when I remember throwing up in the bathroom. Must have blacked out, because I don't know when I became sick or what brought it on, or anything. It's a mystery. I ended up on the couch, passed out, my head in a plastic hat for in case I got sick again. In front of everyone. And with the way I'm feeling today, that should teach me to never mix all three alcohols in one night. I knew I shouldn't have at the time, but I didn't care. Maybe next time I will care and I'll just stick to one! OH! I did end up talking to Matt later in the night. He was standing talking to someone, and I just decided that I should say hi at least. And I did. He asked me where my "boy" was. I was like, what boy? I don't have anyone. He was like, yeah I heard you had one and all, the guy from the summer. Pay attention to facebook! Haha. It was a short convo. Kinda strange and awkward. But I did it anyways.

No comments: