Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm looking for attention, not another question...

What the heck does 80s beachwear look like? And where in the world am I going to find something to wear by Wednesday's social? It's a Miami Vice theme...I am going to be dancing in a Greek dance competition (no, not the country or style of dancing--I'm referring to sorority/fraternity stuff). Have not perfomed in 3 years. Let's just say dancing in front of a crowd is scaring me just a little right now...But I did think it was very nice of them to think I should do it, so I said I would. And...I NEED A DATE FOR MY DATE FUNCTION IN 3 WEEKS!!! That's gonna be the biggest stressor in my life. Look's like mom is going to have to help me find someone to go with once again, since I'm a loser and don't have any guy friends really. I'm NOT going to go with Martin. Just had to get that out there. Preferably, I want to go with someone I could end up making out with later that night, lol. Which means very cute. Not that I would go with someone who wasn't at least cute. So I may end up going with my brother's lacrosse coach, or one of his friends. He's not bad, but just not...for me, you know. But I can't be choosy at a time like this, now can I? Not when I'm desperate for a date. When am I ever not desperate for a date??? So my first and last date functions will be with dates set up by mom. Well, I guess I can look at it in that I have a nice mom who will help me. But then again, who has their mom help them find a date? No one but losers, like me. Since Ania and I are not speaking, she's no longer there to help me find one (i.e., go with one of her friends). It's not that I can't get a date, it's that I don't know anyone to even ask. I'm going through a huge drought right now with guys. I'm sad to say it's been since my birthday (October) that I've even kissed a guy. And if you look at where I was coming from since last Spring, well, then it's definitely time for a flood! But you know, it's hard to meet guys when you don't go out (and that's not by choice, but by force because I have NO friends to go out with anymore...not that I ever did. I had one. Now she's gone. I STILL haven't heard from her. Ugh.) I have a feeling this will be a very long week. Long, long days. But at least I will have people to go out with on Wednesday...I just have to find them and make plans...

No comments: