Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Confetti falling down all night...

M - Success comes easily to you.
A - You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.
L - Love is something you deeply believe in.
O - You are very open-minded.
R - You are a social butterfly.
Y - You cause a lot of trouble.

All the way up until the letter R describes me...I have been having the WEIRDEST and most CREEPYIST dreams I've had in a long, long time. And some of them have the most random people in them. I don't know...they're just freaking me out some. I could not fall asleep last night. I was over at Chris's, and since he's a "night owl" (as he calls himself), he was up late playing music and watching tv and being on facebook (that boy is OBSESSED!!! I can't get him off the darn thing!). And despite being incredibly tired, I could not go to sleep. Eventually I did, but like 3 hours later than I wanted to. I didn't want to sleep half the day again, but I did...that's the story of my life...sleeping. I do way too much of it these days. And I'm bored as anything at the moment. Have no idea what to do. I need to work out in a little while, but I'm gonna have to eat lunch first, since I'm getting hungry. I really need to start drinking less. It's beginning to worry me. I didn't last night, but on Sunday I said I wasn't going to, but then we ended up going out, and I just can't seem to enjoy myself without having a buzz (at least) with everyone else drunk and all the nasty smoke and everything...but I'll be going out again tonight. I'm gonna try to just have a max of 3 drinks. That actually usually does get me feeling pretty good most of the time...I just have more because it's something to do--you have it in your hand....Well, I may have a boyfriend who will be going to jail soon...hopefully that will NOT happen. He missed one of his work days today, and I was under the impression that if he missed one more, he'd be going to jail for 30 days. What happened was that he got into a fight one night while being incredibly wasted (this was before I met him, for if I had known...). All I can say is he will no longer be my boyfriend if he ends up in jail--I don't care for how long it is. I can just see it: "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Yeah...he's in jail." Just what I want. Me dating a bad boy...who would've thought...except he isn't normally...but still, not the type that I would usually go for. My feelings are still mixed...I'm starting to wonder if I should stay with him or not. I like him, but not at all as much as he likes me. I don't like how he asks me if I can see myself with him in 2, 3, and so on months to years...WHOA--SLOW DOWN!!! I either stay silent or tell him I can't guarantee it, because I can't. I don't know if I'm in it for the right reasons...I think what I like most is having someone who wants to spend time with me. And I don't want to hurt him...but I don't want to lose him at the same time. I shouldn't stay with him just because I don't want to not have anyone again, because that's not fair--to him or to me. Maybe things will fall into place. I might just need to give it a little bit more time. But if it doesn't happen, it might be time to say goodbye.

No comments: