Saturday, May 28, 2005

Listen to your heart when he's calling to you

I can't believe how incredibly unproductive I've been since school's been out. I do pretty much nothing all day. A lot of sleeping...but that's from staying up late at night! And waiting...to go out at night! I'm in the process of getting ready to go out, while watching The Patriot on tv and listening to music on and off. I'll be going over to Chris's once again...he and his roommates are getting a keg. But I won't be over there until late because he's working right now. I wish he didn't have to work at night. I can deal with during the day, but I hate having to wait so late for him to be off of work. But oh, well...I'm dealing with it. I realized that I actually missed him the other day when we hadn't seen each other for one night...it's how I'm supposed--more like want-- to be feeling. And on Thursday night, everything just felt so right. We didn't go out or anything, but just stayed in instead. I feel so comfortable around him. We just watched some tv and acted silly and laughed a lot. That's what I love...it was so perfect. The next morning, as I was waking up and laying in bed, I realized that I really like him. Which is definitely a good thing. I'm still not used to him calling me his girlfriend whenever he introduces me to his friends...it's just strange to hear those words because I've never heard them before. But it feels really nice to hear them. I just can't believe how crazy this boy is about me. It was just so out of the blue. We only met in person 2 weeks ago today! It seems like it's been so much longer though...but I guess that's because we've been spending a lot of time together. Last night we went out. I wasn't having much fun for a while because I wasn't drinking, and I wanted to drink. It took a while for me to be able to actually get myself a drink...the good thing was was that I didn't have to pay for it! I really didn't drink much at all last night. I only had 3 beers...I think that's the least amount of alcohol I've had since I've started drinking! But tonight's gonna be a different story, especially since we won't have to worry about driving or anything. Oh, what's funny is that last night when we were on our way to another party was that Chris asked me if I had a crush on Matt...he was really wasted at the time, but he asked because when he was using my facebook account, he noticed a lot of messages from Matt. He asked me about it before, but I denied it. I finally admitted that I did like him, and that he was my plan for the summer. But then I met Chris, so he doesn't have anything to worry about, unless things go awry...I don't even know if he remembers asking me that...anyways, I'm off to find something to do in the mean time...I've been feeling really inspired and creative today, so I'm gonna go think of some projects I can start of, and finally be somewhat productive!

No comments: