Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This is wonderful as loving goes...

I've been in the strangest mood all day. Very irritable. And just, well...hard to explain. It was just one of those days. And I felt bad because when I talked to Chris, he kept asking me what was wrong, and I was like, nothing (which was true...nothing was bothering me, it was just the way I was feeling) and he thought that it was him and that I didn't want to see him tonight. But I did. I didn't feel like I reassured him enough on the phone, so I sent him a myspace message and a cute ecard to tell him it had nothing to do with him. I didn't really even snap out of it until after I finished reading my book. Angus, Thongs, and Full-frontal Snogging is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I have never laughed out loud so much from reading a book. It is so clever and witty and sarcastic...it's just great. I'm going to be quoting it for a long time. Anyways, so the humor from the book livened me up a bit. Went over to Chris's for a little bit. Still not at 100%, but eventually I came around after being with him. I swear, I can't get my feelings straight with him. One minute I really like him, then another, I'm not sure how much I like him. It's weird. But when I kissed him tonight...I felt something. And just hanging out with him...we laugh a lot and play around and make fun of each other. There's just this comfort level that I've never felt before with a guy. I took him out for dinner and a movie last night. We had a nice time. It was the first night that I didn't actually stay the night with him. And tonight will be the second. Last night I was so tired and started to get a really bad headache (too much action in Star Wars!), and tonight...I would've stayed, except for my weird mood and the fact that he has to get up way too freaking early tomorrow morning and I didn't want to be woken up, even though I wouldn't have to leave then. But as I told him, "absence makes the heart grow fonder..." haha...I was just being a dork. He didn't want me to leave. I didn't really want to leave, either, but I didn't bring my stuff tonight and felt it would just be better to go home. I sorta want to sleep in my own bed...I've missed it! Although, waking up next to Chris is also very nice...But we're gonna go out tomorrow night and I promised him I'd stay then...I definitely won't be returning home if I'm drunk! So, off to bed now...I will be woken at 6 am by my alarm clock so I can call my baby to make sure he wakes up...he's got something very important to do that he cannot miss, so I'm gonna help him out. I'm such a great girlfriend.

No comments: